The training will be focused on providing high quality Customer Service to your customers, both internal and external. It is not “smile training”. And it is not about consistently saying “please” and “thank-you” to the customer or reacting to certain situations with a programmed response. This training will not help those people who do not have the desire to provide high quality service to their customers. It is about an attitude on the part of every person in the organization that the customer is important.
This training is aimed at improving your customer service skills, because there’s always room for improvement for everyone – including the management of the organization.
Below is an outline of the course contents:
IDENTIFY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
- What is a supply chain?
- Identify internal and external customers.
EXPECTED STANDARDS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Key performance areas regarding customer service
- Ten major do’s and don’ts of customer service
- Importance of maintaining and achieving high customer service levels
- The consequences of poor customer service on the organisation
MEASURE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ON AN ONGOING BASIS
- Key performance areas regarding measuring of customer service
- Recording of information regarding accepted performance standards
- Self evaluation
- Red rules and blue rules
- Customer Surveys & Adjustment
RECOMMEND CORRECTIVE ACTION
- Service Management loop
- Feedback from customers
- Identify and recommend corrective action
4 – 5 hours
This course is recommended for all staff members, dealing directly or indirectly with customers. Quality service is defined by the perception of the customer. Each moment the customer comes in contact with an organization, they get an impression of service and the overall products they think they will receive.
Whenever a business fails in it’s attempts to give a customer what they want, they run the risk of that customer taking their business elsewhere.